Blueprints of stairs, introduced on the Internet, make it simple to https://masterprofnastila.ru/ pick the best option. But each house has its own layout attributes. Therefore, ready-made alternatives might not work. Yes, also left with his own hands drawing, and that will later be set up stairs, is going to be a unique source of pride of their owner before relatives, neighbors, friends.
To begin with, ascertain the location of the future design and make the following measurements:
- The height of the opening. As the basis has been taken the finishing floor, the second and first floors. The distance from you to the other is the necessary parameter.
- The width of this opening. It ought to be noted that it may have a different configuration: from the most popular – rectangular to formed (ring, oval or alternative non invasive performance). This parameter considerably affects the selection of layout.
- Height in the ceiling into the floor of the floor. Ultimately will allow you to figure out the height of this passing and the proper design and construction of the stairs in the home.
Diagram and drawing of the staircase with measurements in height and width. Draws a scale program of the first floor in a private house. A place is well defined for the start of the staircase, the duration of the flight of stairs is indicated on the floor. In case the layout of this first floor in the location of the construction has projections, window and door openings, niches, communications, then they’re drawn in the scheme with a reference to its supporting structures. These prevent them from multiplying at the design phase. The further details and dimensions in the plan, the fewer problems during installation.
Before Creating a drawing, then you should carefully study the construction standards on your stairs:
- The depth, width, height of the measures along the entire length of this structure should not change. This ensures the ease and security of motion;
- The diameter of the stairwell for straight flights of stairs should be from 900 mm, for spiral structures from 800 mm
- The height of this fence 900-1200 mm. It’s Better if it is provided on both sides of the staircase;
- The drawing with the sizes of elevation using a ladder handrail
The thickness of a straight step is recommended from 200 to 400 mm (optimal from 250 to 320 mm). For penalizing layouts on the narrowest part of 100 mm, on the wide to 400 mm, at the middle of 200-250 mm. Overhang of treads up to 50 mm is permitted;
- The height of these measures ought to be in the scope of 100-180 mm
- The angle of incline around 45˚;
- If the stairs go straight to the door, is outfitted with another platform breadth of a meter;
- The recommended number of measures for you airport – 18 pcs. For the conducting steps -16 pcs;
- The elevation of a passage less than 1 900-2 000 mm (minimum distance from step to the floor of the next floor);
- The thickness of the material to your design.
- Proper drawings of the staircase to the second floor could be made only on the grounds of these parameters and additional calculations. Each type of construction has its own attributes.
Drawing of the stairs to the next floor
There Are Lots of ways to compile design documentation:
- Independently. Create a calculation and perform staircase drawing simple layouts (straight, rotary using a stage ) under force for all. More Intricate options are much better left to professionals
- Programs for stair layout. They allow you to make a thorough design, to get a visualization of the arrangement before installation and to make alterations. Employing 3D images you are able to observe how the stairs will fit into the surrounding inside.
- Ready-made solutions. Drawings of stairs presented online could be offered with detailed detailing and without it. Such projects should be assessed for compliance with calculations and building regulations. For advice, you can turn into professionals.