To make a panoramic green corner near the house with your own hands is like painting a picture. Besides the practical benefits it’s a job for the soul, creativity, which will be pleased with the outcomes.
Regardless of what size is intended, the principal issue to know how to sow the lawn. First it’s worth to make a decision as to what kind of yard cover is preferable on the chosen website.
Types of lawns
You will find four types. They differ slightly in purpose and application. What is the yard for: to admire, to break, to perform ? Your choice:
- Garden version (regular); combines all of the advantages of grass cover; seems great, suitable for picnics, games, diversion; could be placed in https://vashaterrasa.ru sunlight, at the penumbra; maintenance – routine watering, and mowing;
- English form (parterre); distinguished by dense grass; likes only sunny areas; finest ornamental properties, but requires daily watering, frequent feeding and mowing; harsh climate is poorly ventilated, prefers mild winters and smaller changes in temperature;
- floral (blended ); green bud blended with stunted bright flowers; there are varieties:
- Moorish; more cosmetic; does not like frequent movement; looks like a lush overgrown bed;
- clover; withstands heavy traffic, sprawling, likes moist soil.
- Floral lawns are low care; reestablish in their own;
- roll version; rapid and pricey way; resistant to traffic, tolerates drought, frost, immediately makes a thick, workable carpet.
It is imperative to prepare the plot. With your hands to do It’s Easy, the key thing would be to follow the instructions of specialists:
- Determine the size;
- Consider the existence of flowerbeds, trees, and garden sculptures;
- remember a high curb avoids quality mowing;
Put a lawn one meter from the border or where there are no obstacles;
Consider how convenient it will be to utilize a lawn mower;Stem circles, avenues are better to fill with decorative mulch or other suitable choice.
Organizing the soil
Well-prepared dirt is the basis of the yard. It is correct to put it in order two months prior to the expected sowing. It should be done as if you’re likely to throw seeds tomorrow. When any points of prep are not followed, there is no assurance of favorable sprouts.