Finishing putty can itself be the last decorative finish.
Its immediate Goal is:
- Ultimate alignment of the face;
- elimination of minor flaws in the ceiling or wall;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, cold and heat resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- giving the essential performance properties into the base layer, as an instance, plasticity, to avoid cracking.
- Improving the caliber of the working surface after the prior rougher remedy and preparing it for further finishing;
- Offering the surface an aesthetic look, uniform coloration.
“Knauf-Multifinish glue” ready-made polymer filler 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a ready-made filler mixture based on polymer dispersion with mineral limestone filler and additives which govern the properties of this mix.
It is used indoors for:
- Puttying the joints involving KNAUF-sheets with a bulbous edge (UC) and a straight cut edge, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the joints and surface of KNAUF-sheets, inserted with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, in the preparation of this surface for high quality painting;
KNAUF-Multi-finish paste shouldn’t be used for sealing joints between hip noise absorbing gypsum boards.
- Does not need blending and aging;
- comes with a flexible consistency;
- fills the joints nicely;
- dries quickly;
- can be easily coated;
- includes a great adhesion to the substrate;
- has a high degree of whiteness following drying.
Consumption of this filler mixture is:
- When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets with a thin border of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at complete puttying of this face with 1 mm coating depth ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The warmth of the foundation and the room air has to be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be securely constructed on the load-bearing frame, be dry, warm and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards need to be made in the operational temperature and humidity conditions, after all work related to its changes, which excludes linear deformations of all gypsum board sheets.
Plaster and concrete bases have to be even, dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. https://gidpostroy.ru/ Huge irregularities or damages must be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller compound and dried.