Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to three summer months and during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this short period it’s sufficient to build a light cottage out of any sheet material. Not a poor choice is a shower to get dacha https://shtorymax.ru/ from polycarbonate having a living area, which is not tough to design and create yourself. Why it is Much Better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance to get a dacha shower. With this instance with achievement will match exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just on this lovely and durable material.
Let’s consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar materials:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let us proceed to another stage of constructing a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips Concerning the development of the layout of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the production of this project. It’s not essential to build complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the floor. More complex in the production of shower to the base with water heating, but such a design will survive longer. Additionally, at a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently develop a project:
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with discovering its location. It is very important to say that the tank ought to be constantly full of water. Doing this in buckets from afar is embarrassing and hard. It’s better to put the shower stall close to the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a lot of people, it needs to be placed as close as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha shower near the cesspool will definitely save on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable to not bring the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewage system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant air while bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated by the sun. The stall should be placed in the sunniest place, where there is not any shade from trees and tall structures.
- In the shower stall and shifting room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means that you are able to bathe at night. Only it’s crucial to consider that the lights have to have a high degree of protection against water. It is optimal to place shower cabins on the back of the home. Here are closest to this sewer, water source instead of far to pull the electric cable for light.
- Decided on the place of the positioning of the summer shower, start to make a scheme of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the garden shower will be using the living area. If the normal for the size of the typical shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room might have to bring a length of approximately 0.6 m. In this case, the diameter of this design tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the span – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese individuals, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to increase 1.2 m.
- within the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desirable, the dressing area can be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately install extra racks, to which secure sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath depends on the tastes of the owner. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Inside you will find benches and a desk.
- The complete height of this shower cottage from ground to roof is 2.2 m. along with the tank it could attain 2.5 m, and even greater. The height inside the shower stall will probably be reduced. Part of the distance below will take a wooden menu, along with the top will hang on out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a piece of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed into its construction.